Eden Lace Garter
As worn by Hilary Duff. Florrie Mitton is a designer label based in England with an emphasis on pure luxury and detail. Florrie Mitton has been featured by Brides magazine, Instyle.com, OK! magazine USA, Elle Spose, Vogue India, DailyCandy, Access Hollywood & lots of lovely blogs. All items are handmade in England using exclusively designed trimmings, vintage findings, beautiful crystals, fine laces & silks. Florrie Mitton items are beautiful, fashion led & timeless in their appeal.
All Florrie Mitton designs are totally original. Florrie Mitton is an independent label and brand dedicated to luxury and quality. For this reason you can be sure when purchasing Florrie Mitton Couture products of their authenticity, quality and attention to detail.
Hot Damn! Size Guide
Quick LinksSleepwear, Briefs & Swimwear Size Guide
Bassoni Size Guide
Gossard Size Guide
Menswear Size Guide
Corset Size Guide
One Size Fits Most Size Guide
International Bra Size Coversion Chart
|NZ / AU SIZE||BUST||WAIST||HIPS|
|XS / 8||31||78.5||23.75||60.5||33.75||86|
|S / 10||32-34||81-86||24.75-26.75||63-68||34.75-36.75||88.5-93.5|
|M / 12||36-38||91-78||28.75-30.75||73-78||38.75-40.75||98.5-103.5|
|L / 14||40-43||101-108.5||32.75-35.75||83-90.5||42.75-45.75||108.5-116|
|XL / 16||45.5||116||38.5||98||48.5||123.5|
We find that the Bassoni briefs, on average, run small. Therefore if you are in between sizes we reccomend going up a size with the Bassoni briefs and thongs. The bras and chemises are accurate in their sizing.
Gossard have a more genrioous sizing scale than most brands with the briefs (woohoo!) so we reccomened going down a size in these briefs and thongs. See the chart below.
|NZ / AU SIZE||REGULAR BRIEF / THONG SIZE||GOSSARD BRIEF / THONG SIZE|
|14 - 16||XL||L|
|16 - 18||XXL||XL|
|Small||28 - 30||70 - 75|
|Medium||32 - 34||80 - 85|
|Large||36 - 38||90 - 95|
|X Large||40 - 42||100 - 105|
|XX Large||44 - 46||110 - 115|
|* The Retro Vision is a slim fit style, so some customers between sizes may want to go up to the next size.|
|Your Waist Size||Corset Size||NZ/AU Dress size|
|25-26” 63-68cm||Small||8 - 10|
|27-28” 69-73cm||Medium||10 - 12|
|29-30” 74-78cm||Large||12 -14|
|31-32” 79-83cm||XL||14 - 16|
|33-34” 84-88cm||XXL||16 - 18|
Waist Training Corsets
Steel boned, waist training corsets are body shaping corsets. These corsets will pull your waist in by 4-5", therefore these corsets require an accurate waist measurement in order to size them effectively. We recommend a corset that is 4-5" smaller than your natural waist measurement. This is just for corsets described as Waist Trainers.
Generally best for NZ/AU dress size 8-12.
We hope you fall in love with your Hot Damn! products, but we know that from time to time you may want to return them to us. Maybe you've ordered a wrong size or the items aren't quite what you expected. If for whatever reason you are not entirely delighted we will be happy to offer an exchange or refund in accordance with our Returns Policy. This does not affect your legal rights.
- Please contact us before returning items.
- Sale items, briefs, thongs and swimwear cannot be exchanged, please choose carefully.
- Orders must be returned to the return address below:
Hot Damn! Returns
PO Box 7331, Sydenham
- Returns must be sent back to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging, with all labels attached.
- We cannot accept returns on hosiery once packs have been opened.
- Refunds are given on faulty, damaged or mis-represented items. For change of mind, incorrect sizing or unwanted gifts an exchange or store credit is given. Store credit is valid for a full 12 months.
- We offer size and style exchanges. Where available, replacement items will be dispatched within seven working days.
- We do not give refunds on gift voucher purchases.
- Returns and exchanges will incur postage costs.
- We cannot be held responsible for returned orders lost in the post. We recommend that you send your return back to us by registered post and retain proof of posting. We reserve the right not to issue a refund or exchange if you do not follow this policy.
- Refunds and exchanges are made approximately two weeks after receipt of items to allow for inspection. The original credit card, gift voucher or Paypal account used for payment will be credited. We will not make refunds to a third party. For returned items paid for by gift voucher, please contact us to ensure that your gift voucher is credited accordingly.
For any queries regarding our returns policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: HOT DAMN! IS CLOSED FOR TWO WEEKS - ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 5PM MONDAY 26th NOVEMBER WILL BE SHIPPED ON THE 10th DECEMBER.
Free shipping on all orders in New Zealand & Australia on orders over $100!
New Zealand Shipping
- Standard Shipping (2-5 working days): $8
- Standard Shipping (4-10 working days): $15
- Standard Shipping (5-15 working days): $20
- Free Hot Damn! gift wrap is available on all orders (just leave a note at checkout requesting this)
- Luxury gift wrap is available for $5
- All orders are shipped from Christchurch, New Zealand.
- We are unable to amend or redirect orders once they have been processed.
- Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Hot Damn! are not responsible for any delays caused by adverse weather conditions or courier delays.
- On average, shipping to New Zealand addresses takes 2-5 days, with an additional 1-2 days for rural deliveries. For Australian shipments please allow 4-10 days.
- All items will be sent in a discreet parcel.